'A tour de force in matters of the heart' Claire Scobie, Kindred Spirit.
Stephanie Dowrick offers practical insights for a more compassionate, appreciative life - and far happier, more satisfying relationships. Full of stories as well as ideas, this is a book you can return to often as your desires grow to live a life of integrity, belonging and meaning.
- Check where you are "giving" time and what's "taking" time. Your choice? https://t.co/Mt1Og9c1yt about 16 hours ago from web
- Preparing a talk on wisdom for today's sacred service: what a rich topic and it can be life-saving. 3pm. 264 Pitt Street, Sydney. @walterm about 16 hours ago from web in reply to walterm
- Elizabeth Strout THE BURGESS BOYS my book of the month and best novel so far this year. http://t.co/krl0ZYGGpv @SimonSchusterAU @walterm about 19 hours ago from web
- The best things in life aren't things: https://t.co/Mt1Og9c1yt about 19 hours ago from web
- Music takes us beyond words and we always have wonderful music at our inclusive services: today 3 pm 264 Pitt St Sydney. Everyone welcome. about 19 hours ago from web
Interfaith in Sydney
Each THIRD Sunday of the month at 3pm Dr Stephanie Dowrick offers beautiful, enriching spiritually inclusive services at the Pitt Street (264) Uniting Church, Sydney. Always glorious music and uplifting teachings for greater peace of mind and inner strength. Click here for more information about Interfaith Services in Sydney.
Youtube Channel (for Stephanie's talks):