Posted by Stephanie on Jul 9, 2012 in | Comments Off
'A tour de force in matters of the heart' Claire Scobie, Kindred Spirit.
Stephanie Dowrick offers practical insights for a more compassionate, appreciative life - and far happier, more satisfying relationships. Full of stories as well as ideas, this is a book you can return to often as your desires grow to live a life of integrity, belonging and meaning.
- RT @EremosAus: Kate Forsyth uses myth and fairy tale in her novels - a review of her Rapunzel re-telling, BITTER GREENS http://t.co/06epygG… about 16 hours ago from web
- "Interfaith" can be more than the rabbi, minister & imam sitting down to talk (good as that is). And it matters. http://t.co/NjWaKqbcMn about 17 hours ago from web
- Landscape is often vivid in good writing. A lovely article reflecting on this in Australian context: http://t.co/Dje4Ajqo4W @walterm about 17 hours ago from web
- "Love knows no borders" https://t.co/aStIfKMhD5 about 17 hours ago from web
- Reach out today to someone in need. Perhaps only in need of a moment's contact to lift their spirits - and yours. about 17 hours ago from web
Interfaith in Sydney
Each THIRD Sunday of the month at 3pm Dr Stephanie Dowrick offers beautiful, enriching spiritually inclusive services at the Pitt Street (264) Uniting Church, Sydney. Always glorious music and uplifting teachings for greater peace of mind and inner strength. Click here for more information about Interfaith Services in Sydney.
Youtube Channel (for Stephanie's talks):