'A tour de force in matters of the heart' Claire Scobie, Kindred Spirit.
Stephanie Dowrick offers practical insights for a more compassionate, appreciative life - and far happier, more satisfying relationships. Full of stories as well as ideas, this is a book you can return to often as your desires grow to live a life of integrity, belonging and meaning.
- RT @MikeCarlton01: Yes it's a cliché, but there is still something quite heart-stopping in the true British pluck of this woman. http://t.c… about 1 day ago from web
- Full-time carers are on alert 168 hours a week. Every week. The rewards are inestimable but even angels tire. Who can you help? about 1 day ago from web
- How different our world would be if instead of reporting all crimes of violence we heard far more about selfless acts of unusual kindness. about 1 day ago from web
- Do you write your "to do" list @ the beginning of the day? And when (if ever) do you abandon it?! about 1 day ago from web
- RT @SusanDirgham: @stephaniedowric @walterm Stephanie,report on visit by peace activists to Syria http://t.co/Q0PexoaRrd Hope you can meet … about 1 day ago from web
Interfaith in Sydney
Each THIRD Sunday of the month at 3pm Dr Stephanie Dowrick offers beautiful, enriching spiritually inclusive services at the Pitt Street (264) Uniting Church, Sydney. Always glorious music and uplifting teachings for greater peace of mind and inner strength. Click here for more information about Interfaith Services in Sydney.
Youtube Channel (for Stephanie's talks):